In Zerviana, a small village in the county of Kisamos, four kilometers from the town of Kasteli (on the road to famous beach of Falasarna), there is a traditional house for your holidays. The house was built around the 18th century from the Turks and it has been renovated recently in order to assure a comfortable and pleasant staying to our guests. From it's spacious terrace you can enjoy the breathtaking view of Kisamos county all the way down to the gulf.
Our traditional furnished hostel provides you with two (2) bedrooms, both with double bed and television, the warmest of which is airconditioned while the other one provides a fireplace. There is also a desktop computer available and wireless internet connection (wifi). In the kitchen and bathroom you can find all modern utensils that can make your living comfortable, including coffee brewer and a washing machine. The veranda is also furnished for your relaxation.
The wide area of Kisamos has many interesting places to visit:
- The astonishing Balos and the pirate's island, Gramvousa. There are daily cruises from Kavonisi port.
- Ancient Falasarna and the large and great sandy beach.
- The village of Chrysoskalitisa with the Byzantine church and beach with the pink colored sand.
- Chania : 35 Klm, 22 miles
- Chania International Airport "I.Daskalogiannis": 50 Klm, 31 miles
- Port of Kavonisi-Kissamos: 3.5 klm, 2.2 miles
- Chania General Hospital "St. George": 42 klm, 26 miles
- Kisamos Health Center: 4.5 klm, 2.8 miles
- Police Station: 4.5 klm, 2.8 miles
- Super Market: 4.5 klm, 2.8 miles